Who would have imagined I would be writing another post about COVID-19 almost a year from my first post?
Just wanted to give an update on what is happening at ChiroCenter One and what we are doing to keep ourselves and our patient's safe.
As of last week I received my second dose of the Pfizer vaccine, and in less than two weeks Lori my office manager will be getting her second dose as well.
We continue to follow best practices as set forth by the CDC, OSHA, ND Department of Health, and Grand Forks Public Health.
- We continue to wear N95 masks when dealing with patients, and patients entering the clinic are required to use face coverings as well.
- Patient's are still being scheduled as much as possible so that only one person is in the clinic at a time. Again, to help us with this, please do not show up late or super early for your appointment.
- Sanitation of the clinic and common surfaces is still a number one priority.
- We have installed protective shields at the front desk and in the treatment room.
- We are also running several HEPA air filtration devices throughout the clinic. These are also equipped with UV-C light which kills viruses, bacteria and other pathogens.
- In the bathroom we have installed a touchless water facet, touchless soap dispenser, touchless towel dispenser, and a touchless covered waste container.
I have been operating throughout this pandemic and have not missed any days at work due to being ill, nor have we been contacted by the Department of Health as a close contact. The safety of myself, my office manager, and all of our patient's is my top priority and will continue to be so until hopefully all of this craziness has passed.
If you have any additional questions regarding this or anything else, please feel free to reach out to me at (701) 775-0223 or email@example.com.
Dr. Brian V. Jongeward